Weedzilla???

Discussion in 'General' started by Terpsichore, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why did weedzilla get banned? That seems pretty out of the blue.. What did he do?

~ Terpsichore

2. 2 threads on the subject... people catch on quick, I didn\'t notice he was banned until someone mentioned it.

3. Perhaps it had somthing to do with being underage. He seemed kind of immature at times. Let me run a few searches for his last few posts.

4. I thought he said he was a lab tech once.

5. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm the mystery continues

6. I searched and didn\'t find any info on this subject. I don\'t know, lets wait for Indy or Rummy to give us some info.

7. Yeah, cause the only thing I saw was that post in the fight thread about bashing in kneecaps, or something, but like you said, I guess all we can really do is wait for a mod to tell us what happened... Hummm... It just seemed so sudden... Caught me off gaurd, cause usually you can tell who\'s about to get banned you know?

Edit, thanks for the link, I didn\'t notice the first one, my bad.. LoL
    ~ Terpsichore
    [​IMG]

8. Sorry Wykid, I guess your thread just sucks.. lol. This one just has more posts :D

9. i hate to speculate...but the only other thing i can think of...maybe he was that dude who made a bunch of posts about grasscity last night....hmmm...maybe? :confused_2:

10. What do you mean, someone made a bunch of posts about grascity? like negatively? I wasn\'t really here too much last night... Now I feel so out of the loop!!

~ Terpsichore

11. aw dont worry

im out of the loop too cause I have no clue what the hell happened

12. Me also.

13. it was some guy talking shit about the city. all the posts/threads he made have beed deleted.

you didnt miss much, except an attention whore.

14. Oh.. I hate those kinda people... I hope that wasn\'t him... Not that it matters either way, but..

~ Terpsichore

15. So the mystery persists? Personally im too stoned to remember my opinions about him, but if he was a cool dude it sucks, do they ban your ip at GC or just your account?

16. just your account, i think...because killtheklown had like 3 different usernames (all banned).

17. ^^ Are you serious? What a dork!!! (And not the good kind!)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I love these smileys.. he he he he...

~ Terpsichore

18. when you click his user profile it doesnt show his last forum activity, like it does for \"regular\" members, this is only dissabled when youre banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.