weedzilla needs help!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, May 3, 2006.

1. hey bladez,

i am in need of some desperate help.

here's the deal,

today is the last day of the semester in my bus. law course. the professor assigns us these long sets of questions at the end of each chapter.

because i've had to work a lot of extra hours (money's tight w/the family right now and i'm trying to do what i can to help out), i haven't had time to do the questions.

they are worth a test grade but i just haven't been able to do them. i told the teacher that i had "emailed" them to him but he told me he hadn't recieved them of course. he said just email them this evening.

i have an idea and i need your help. i can just attach word files that are filled with squares and other characters so it will look like i did the work but when i uploaded the files they got corrupted. he's cool, so he'll probably give me credit anyway.

could someone please make me a word doc that looks corrupted in that it's filled with squares and unusual characters.

it would help me out so much

thanx in advance guys,
    weedzilla

2. Well, if you're teachers computer doesnt have chinese characters installed, you could just type a bunch of random chinese shit, and to him it would be all squares. But the thing is, how do you know he doesnt have chinese chars?