weedstar + USA + customs = ?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zxzDarkCloudzxz, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Don't feel too bad those of you with WS* confiscations- I had a $1,400 RooR.de order go "missing" from USPS in NY. Made 2 orders with RooR.de, only 1 arrived. No letter from customs or USPS-just suddenly the tracking updated after a month that "information is no longer available" for my package.
    Pleased to meet you all by the way, I'm not much of a poster but thought I'd share this.
    It is unfair and fucked up but everything is so corrupt nowadays that I almost expected that at least something would not make it, and it had to be my custom Icemaster. Fuck!

2. Wish I had read this before I placed my $260 order.

My order via GoogleTranslate:

Messias Illusion Single Perc 29.2 no carb                     60.42 EURO
    Insane WS-Line                                                          31.85 EURO
    X Burner Blue Line (Round Base with Icebox)                18.06 EURO
    WS Inline Precooler Clear 2.0                                      12.52 EURO
    Double Circ Precooler 18.8                                          12.52 EURO
    29.2> 18.8mm slit hole diffuser 6-arm 12.5 cm              12.52 EURO
    Percolator 18,8                                                           10.84 EURO
    Art glass head Firestarter 18.8                                      8.32 EURO
    WS Connector 18.8                                                      8.32 EURO
    Grinsbowl multicolor 18.8                                              5.46 EURO
    Diamond Bowl Clear 18.8                                              5.46 EURO
    Natural Bristle Cleaning Brush Black 55cm                     4.19 EURO
    Stash Glass - Wake and Bake                                       4.12 EURO
    WSP standard bowl 18.8                                               3.28 EURO
    Natural bristle cleaning brush 30cm                                2.94 EURO

Granted some items I added just trying to meet the 199 euro to get free shipping (would have been like $45)...
    and a few mouthwatering pics:

.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So then...

Inbound Into Customs
    [SIZE=1.1em]July 28, 2013, 7:33 pm[/SIZE]
    E Parcel Group

Processed Through Sort Facility

July 26, 2013, 7:42 pm

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) 
    \nShipment arrived in the Destination Country
    July 26, 2013, 6:50 pm

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) 

\nShipment Transported to Destination Country
    July 25, 2013, 7:59 am

FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY 
    \n[SIZE=1.1em]Processed Through Sort Facility[/SIZE]

July 25, 2013, 7:27 am

FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY

Acceptance

July 23, 2013, 5:40 pm

GERMANY
    \n\n\nI just really hope I get my glass.

3. Success!

Went to the post office and my whole shipment had come in. I don't think that customs opened it because all the original German "fragile" tape was intact and no notice inside.

I will be taking a big toke of relief after work today!!!     :hippie:

Also only one piece broke - the finger handle on the firestarter bowl was snapped off- I don't even care after worring about losing my whole shipment to "The Man".

Side note: the messiah Illusion 29.9 with a 29.9 to 18.8 reducing downstem makes the inline perc sit too low (about 8mm off) for the rig to lay flat on a table - this makes me sad.