weedseeds.ie

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by charlieh, Jan 6, 2013.

1. dont buy anything off this guy its a SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!!!! that bastard took my money and sent me nothing and i am not the only one, i know i shud ave done my research first and i'll no better next time. i,ve had a look around and found several poeple who ave been done by dis guy but i have his name and address which i got off the bank and as soon as i have the time he is gonna suffer

2. I only buy off reputable banks anyways, just like the ol sayin goes "you get what you pay for"

3. finally received my order from weedseeds.ie . they saying they had to restart everything again due to being scammed. glad i got my order.

4. ah guuys thanks for this

I just bought 4 seeds of weedseed.ie yday! my first ever seed purchase- i stupidly didnt check other sites, i just thought an irish site- poifek- probably cheaper, but now im worried!

well i was yesterday- posted on the forums here asking about that site- i bought 4 easy sativas off of there, nothing about being feminised so im worried theyre gonna be ungrowable!plus i checked around after (stupid me) i parted with 18 euro for the east sativas- theyre rediculously cheap compared to all other easy sativas out there!

grr!