weeds

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by maxsilk, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Love giving reviews so my top tv programmes
    1 weeds
    2 almighty johnsons
    3 modern family
    4 friends
    5 family guy
    6 sons of anarchy
    7 scrubs
    8 Dexter
    9 true blood
    10 american dad

Some at the time prefered to others but atm thats where it stands ha overwatched some like friends and scrubs. Wanna start more reviews as I always appreciate them so lemme know

2. Weeds sucked hard. nancy just became a bigger hoe by the minute.

3. don't like weeds, sure the first few seasons were ok but then it got retarded. how much of it have you seen?

4. Yeah i didnt mind the first season, it was cool. Snoop cameo.

But it just got dumber and dumber, like when she had that dude suck her tit.. the fuck?

Breast pumps, Nancy.. USE THEM.

5. Yeah I'm onto season 5 love it but at the start it was like I was lovin eery bit but now just some bits but still good yeah especially as the dude was her brother in law lol yeah dont respect her anymore

6. fuck that weeds is a great show, nancy is still a sexy ass milf, and I can see how their making her character slow down more because shes running out of close people to rely on and everyones is moving on with their lives, her character used to be the super main star, but I like how shane, sylas, andy and dougs characters are becoming a big part of the show and the way they have the storyline setup is brilliant, and they can keep the show going on for a good while and switch up it up how ever they like, I don't understand why people keep saying it used to be good now it's not, seriously?.

7. Shitty show. Its like a really, really gay version of Breaking Bad, if Breaking Bad was about weed and was aimed towards the stupid rich housewife demographic.

8. Eh,started off a good show and then I kinda lost interest.

9. Only one season she's a rich house wife and I never got on board eith breaking bad for a first the cancer seemes to last ages and it also seemed like they where trying to , make you feel bad for him all the time. Deffo wouldnt call myself a rich housewife either

10. She was a rich women living in the suburbs for the first three seasons.

11. THANK YOU! Man that's the best description of weeds ever.

12. Please don't ever put Breaking Bad and Weeds in the same sentence again.

13. If it wasn't for Doug and Andy I think I would've stopped watching Weeds after a couple of seasons.

The last few seasons were laughable, and the finale was one if the worst I've ever seen. What was that shit?!

14. I love it know whzt you mesn though I can't stand breaking bad

15. Just finished weeds Nd loooved it throughout

16. That's a list. Not a review.

17. Great comment but embarrassingly for you its an assessment of what I liked on tv a very definition of a review genius.

18. Weeds doesn't have shit on Breaking Bad.

(you used BB and Weeds in the same sentence btw lol)

19. weeds was average i watched all of it but only for doug he was the best and andy, too

20. Can't see what the like is in breaking bad especially over weeds.