Weeds: Season Finale [Link]

Discussion in 'General' started by DCrist721, Nov 20, 2007.

1. So the Weeds season finale aired tonite. I just watched it:
    http://stage6.divx.com/user/crocodilefuckyou/video/1872029/
    I don't think it was that good of an epsiode of Weeds, let alone a season finale. Doug was hilarious in this epsiode though. Also, would;t the cops at the end have noticed that one, Nancy reaked of gasoline, and two, that her house burst into flames shortly after she left, meanwhile the main fire was still a good two blocks away. Discuss.
    And oh yeah, you're welcome guys :)

EDIT: Oh wow, it's not night anymore, its 5:30 AM already. Damn Redbull.

2. What the fuck am I gonna watch now?!

They shoulda killed off that Olsen twin's character, and Celia too. That biiiitch. :p

3. link doesnt work

4. *Warning* Spoiler below

I was very dissapointed with the last episode. I mean WTF... shes just gunna skip town?? How are they gunna start from that? All new city?? All new characters?? (obviously besides the botwin family). I just dont know.. I enjoyed the episode but am very skeptic about the new season (if there will be a new season). Maybe the whole town burns to the ground and they all build elsewhere and nothing changes?? Im confused...Who agress?

5. I'm actually interested to see what they do with it, though I do agree that it might not turn out so well. We'll see what happens next season!

6. anyone got a working link that one doesnt have the video on it :(

7. Yeah, anyone got a working link?

8. Go to sidereel.com, they have multiple links for each episode.

9. I thought it was awesome, though not as good as some of the other episodes, Doug is always my favorite character though!