Weeds Season 6 and 7

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by FrickinA, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Can anyone that has seen season 6 and 7 of Weeds tell me if its worth watching? Ive seen the first two eps. of season 6 and am thus far not impressed, does it get any better?

Certainly not gonna watch them stoned, as Chappelle would say, "thats a waste of weed"

2. Havnt seen 6 and 7. I loved weeds until the weed lady fell in love with the Mexican mayor. It got boring after that!

3. I agree, however they had to change the premise of the show because they were running out of stereotypical weed dealer shenanigans for the characters to deal with

4. Not much she gets out of prison or some shit but in at the end of the seasona7 finale it shows crosshairs from a sniper aimed at her then the screen turns black and you hear a gunshot so i wonder if she lived or not, i'm going to have to wait and see.

5. how about a spoiler alert for op? :laughing:

6. Season 6 isnt that good, but season 7 is alot better. Watch them anyways, because season 8 is airing in July.

I wish they went back to the season 1 and 2 format: Nancy dealing weed, Doug and Andy getting high :) Especially Doug and Andy getting high and doing stupid things was fun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwIxkzQxppg]Weeds - Andy Botwin and Doug - Taint - YouTube[/ame]

7. Actually IMO, I thought season 7 was just OK but I loved 1-6. Their season finale was great though. Season 8 should be great, Starting in July

8. I thought the first two season were the best and then it went straight to shit after that. Save your time and watch the Wire or something else.

9. lol i love how the op asks his question, then you come in and technically give away the key points.

made me laugh, good job :hello:

10. Its all good I usually read the wikipedia summaries anyways :D Never cared too much about spoilers as long as the journey there is entertaining.

Unfortunately netflix doesn't have season 7 on stream :( looks like ill have to have it mailed

11. [quote name='"FrickinA"']Its all good I usually read the wikipedia summaries anyways :D Never cared too much about spoilers as long as the journey there is entertaining.

Unfortunately netflix doesn't have season 7 on stream :( looks like ill have to have it mailed[/quote]

Or you could google it

12. Seasons 6 and 7 are a lot different than how Weeds began. Still fun to watch though. Everything is fairly predictable at this point in the series though. The cycle of "things are looking good then something bad happens and things suck for them" is still the premise of the show.

13. I loved the first 3 seasons. I stayed up for a few days and baked and watched weeds. The mayor of mexico is where the show went down hill and I stopped after season 5

14. Season 7 was my favourite, Doug had some hilarious moments and Silas and Shane's characters really started to develop. Season 6 was an improvement on the slump that season 4/5 were.