Weeds growing wild in backyard

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sypha, Oct 19, 2018.

1. I sat and rolled up sitting by the kitchen window.. found a couple seeds and just tossed them out the window.. acouple weeks later i go out back for something irrelevent and long behold.. these lil suckers started growing.. mother nature swallowed these bitches in the dirt to a perfect dept and did her thing.. amazing..

Took pics b-4 i cut em’ out my wife wasnt having it.. & its illegal in my state..

But here they are..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. One of my outdoor plants got pollinated so I've been considering playing Johnny Appleseed up in the mountains next summer with all those seeds.

• Like Like x 3
  3. You decide

'Wife or Weed!'

a turning point for many members here ..lol

good luck on legalization

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. When i was younger we used to walk by the police station & throw just hand toss some seeds in their outdoor along the curb garden.. about a month, month and a half later u see them out their cuttin em’ out.. not knowing where they came from.. always fun to do growing up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. this is why i m divorced.!! LOL

• Like Like x 3
  6. Agreed, amazing how she can germinate seeds so easily, half of us here struggle with it.!!
    Even more amazing is the seeds thrown out in the fall/winter and she germ's them in the spring.!

u r doing the right thing, KEEPING THE BOSS HAPPY.!!!! LOL

7. I don't think anything would have come of it anyway. They started growing after 12 hours of sunlight already passed...