weed's effects on orgasms

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ap420, Nov 21, 2009.

1. im a guy and i absolutely love having sex while stoned.

the only problem with me is after i cum, my high is completely gone, which is disappointing.

2. Sex = Awesome!
    Stoned = Awesome!
    Stoned + Sex = AAwweessoommee!!

When me and my girl decide to get down be like to blaze a bowl wait a good ten min the just get right into it. SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEING DRUNK! Sober sex is great don't get me wrong but I gotta say I prefer to be baked out of my mind.

3. Im with you on this it makes it MUCH better not just the orgasms but the whole experince:smoke:

4. Head while high is an epic experience....head while high AND driving = pulled over by a cop while my girlfriend at the time tried to cover up by putting on a sweatshirt upside down, and it worked!

so I love head when I'm high, but sex is hit or miss...it can be awesome, but more often than not I get kinda lazy, and my mind sometimes wanders.....it seems more like work than usual....but if I can re focus and make it to the end of the marathon, it is 10 times more intense.....:hello:

5. lol "Too Expensive" that bitch be smokin my shit!

6. oh yeah that tooo...oh and since their is a chemical in our brains that causes us to become sleepy after we cum, that coupled with being high makes me pass out pretty damn fast

7. Anyone ever have the problem of not being able to cum while stoned? It's happened to me before which scared the living hell outta me. Only happened once but still.

8. i've never had that problem when stoned off weed, but i have had it when i was trippin off some dxm. although i could still cum eventually it just took like 2 or 3 hours to get off.

9. <~ when he says gf he means a blow up doll apparently

10. hahaha!

WHOA! its you again....AHH hahahahahahahahaha:hello::smoking:

11. I have no money no bud and i cant sleep lol im going ona GC rampage!!

12. Yeah I have no weed either, I fortunately do have the money (sorry you dont tho, deffinately been there) ...but my guy just dried up and I'm kinda shit outta luck, smoked the last of what I had last night......was reaaaaaaaallly needing to get high today just cuz I've had like an unlimited supply for about a year now.....and then I remembers the reason....rolled a ball and smoked that shit and it gave me a bit of a body lift, feels like its beginning to fade now more into a heavy head high if that makes any sense....

so moral to the story, if you smoke resin.....just a reminder from a friend!!:hello:

13. u know what u just reminded me of, my boy left his bowl in my room yesterday thank u!!

14. my first 50+ post thread. nice.

to those guys^ i can't smoke cause i gotta take drug tests for adsap so i been doing this shit alot too. think not smoking for one day sucks try a couple months i'm freaking out.

15. oh yeah? she look like a blow up doll to you?

[​IMG]

16. THAT WAS THE POINT!!!! To Remind you!!!! awesome, glad it worked...I was thinking you might have already thought of that, but sense I hadn;t thought of it earlier, I figured a friendly reminder would suffice,

do you ever do things before you get high that you know will make you happy when you are high???

heres what I mean, I'll pop a pizza in the oven, go get blazed as fuck to where I pretty much forget I just tossed the pizza in, until I smell the pizza and realize "Holy shit!!! Yeah I forgot, thanks self!"

Its really rewarding, or something simple like packing two bowls in two pipes at once, and once your blazed outta your mind, and are too lazy too pack another bowl, you remember you already did!! and its awesome....!!!hahahahah:hello:

17. it was a joke... too bad you felt like you had to prove to everyone u actually had a gf.

18. :eek:That sucks man....awwwwwwww....man that blows....yeah man I'm thankful that I don't have to take drug tests for my job....thats a bummer man.....Just go get high as fuck a couple of days after a test, and that night drink loads of water, and keep drinking water more than usual...

if you are randomly tested you'll be fine, even if your tested weekly (which I doubt unless its for some government thing or something) you'll still be fine....

you can flush one session out of your system pretty quickly...

I dunno just want you to be able to get high I guess...hahaha:smoking::wave:

19. ADSAP=Alchol and drug saftey action program

i have to take this class because i got a DUI and it's held at a place called LRADAC

LRADAC=lexington and richland county Alchol and drug abuse council

so yea it's definately a government thing and if my sample is diluted it automatically count's as positve so they're really on my ass

trying to find some salvia to hold me over for a couple months because they don't test for that.

20. oh i gotchya...thats rough man....

salvia is a good idea...will deffinately fuck you up , Im assuming you've done it before, if not then you should know to not be expecting it to be like weed at all..

also shrooms and stuff, or do they test for that....dunno