Weed's Effect on you

Discussion in 'General' started by Gag On Grass, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Alright, don't see this thread going too far, more of just something i want to say than like a discussion thread, but of course you can throw in your own views. But anyway, when i smoke, i just feel so wise, and pretty much invincible. But one of my favorite parts is just how much it improves me socially. Like when i'm high i realize how dumb it is to hold back certain things when normally i wouldn't say them, i also know perfectly how to use body gestures when i make statements, and i can also get into deep conversations that can convince even a sober person. Also, last but not least, i get very much "in the mood", if you know what i mean (how could you not? :p). Anyway, just wanted to express how much i love weed for when it increases my social personality, all though on occassion i prefer just bein alone and blairing some sweet music :D. Thanks for the few who read this rant, feel free to add your fav parts of being high.

2. When I'm high, i also feel very, extremely wise. Like, I think of topics, and I feel like I discover the secrets of the universe and such, and the meaning of life. But when I try to explain it to my friends while I still remember it, they say to me that I made no sense at all... so... yeah. I tell everyone the truth about anything. At all. I also get a sort of tingling sensation in the part of my crotch that goes crazy rite before you bust a nut. So I have that sensation for the duration of my whole high. Its insane. And it feels so good. But I feel like I'm so close to busting all over myself... hahaha.

3. when i'm high i feel blessed, everything connects to one another, I see things in sharper textures, I get euphoria and a sense of well being, i appreciate life for what it is, and what I have, I can understand people and animals more, I think clearer and deeper than usual. I feel like time is slowed down, but I am at a same speed. It also prolongs my stamina for the ladies. I even love being burnt out, becuase I still feel high after that, but I love sleeping while high, or being burnt out becuase the dreams and sleep is amazing.

4. Main thing that happends is I will get these thoughts. fucking genious ideas of how I can change the whole world. Usually it's super sweet inventions, or ways of saving money. They are amazing ideas and everytime I think "man I gotta wright this down before or I will forget". but im always too lazy too or just also think "man this is such a sweet idea I will NEVER forget!!". sure enough, after im done with my high and burning out I remember I had a sweet idea..but never remember :(

5. man, i think of secrets and stuff that no one may have ever thought of before. It's weird though, i can remember my ideas, but sometimes they don't seem as smart when i'm not stoned, always sometimes i'll find it good but my friends wont.

But, i don't think of any good ideas for inventions, i'm more of a problem solver :p
    sorry for my typin, i just took like 6 hits of resin outta my bowl, shakin, not sure if that's a train or me, and feelin pretty stoned

6. The best part for me when Im high is the genius thoughts I get. It makes me feel really good when I find out a something amazing. Also I like the crisp, clean feeling I get when high.

7. I love the instant revelations you make and forget halfway through explaining them to your friend.

8. It depends, It can make me tired, happy, energetic, anything, it just enhances what i feel.