Weeds- Best. Show. Ever

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by infam0us, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOW the season closer was intense!!!!

and DOUG IS GREAT!

2. "He's gonna fear my wrath!

The wrath of Doug!"

3. Its not that great of a show.

There growing errors is enough to make me not want to watch it.I still do sometimes but only if nothing else is on.

4. I love weeds. I don't have showtime unfortunately, but I got the first 3 seasons from netflix and loved every episode.... I cant wait til the 4th season comes out... fuck its gonna be soooo long.

5. Yeah I personally think the plot is contrived and that the show is retarded.

6. weeds is the best fucking show on t.v. if you dont think so.. well im sorry but your wrong.

7. dood i love that showww

the mom is god damn hot
    if i was her son i'd prolly jack off to her pictures too...

lol

is that weird

8. a little kid might say barney or some shit is the best tv show ever.that doesnt make it the best tv show ever.

Its personal preferance!:rolleyes:

I personally dont prefer a show that has barely any knowledge of the growing of actuall Marijuana.they dont even hook up the fucking charcoal filter,they just leave it sitting in a room.

9. Dang. That makes the show suck miserably. Thanks for pointing that out.
    ^^

10. nancy fucks everyone but doug.. but my favorite show! i can so relate, ive been in similar situations :)..have all 4 seasons and its the shit.. got everyone around me hooked too. cant wait for season 5 wonder how there gonna take her being prego...

11. get utorrent than download it from isohunt.com :) problem solved in not much time at all great quality video and sound

12. ISOhunt ewwwww, at least use demoniod or the TPB.

13. most of the time they are from demoniod but meh whatever i use mininova too but gimme links and i shall try i like alot weird shit need good place to download can rarely find juggalo shit on there

14. I mostly use public trackers, BUT OMG did you see the new ICP movie death racers so bad, it's good.

I use demonoid the most and TPB, mininova, torrentz, newtorrents. Rlslog is great to find info on new releases. I like axxo releases a lot too.

15. Discussion of torrents are against the forum rules, guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.