Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weedmaps?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by paralozis, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just had a quick question about weedmaps.com, are all the doctors on there legitimate? Ive heard that going to a cheap place or bad doctor can lead to your recommendation no longer being valid and I don't really want to deal with all that...I would rather go to a legit doctor my first time.

I found a doctor that's pretty cheap ($60) in long beach called lbc 420 evaluations or something but there isn't much info on it online. It's on weedmaps so does that mean I don't have to worry about him being a bad doctor?

Thanks!

2. Shoud be good. I'm up in Nor Cal and got my rec from 420 Evaluations and noticed on their flyer, they had mutiple locations and i recall LBC 420 Evaluations. I'm guessing it's a franchise since they have a few all over California.

I've had it since June of this year and have't had any problems with my copy of my doctor's recommendation and CA ID. I paid $50 for new patient fee and then the extra $15 for a card (pointless, all that is neccesary at every collective is the doctor rec letter).

Good luck.

3. um....maybe ask this question there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.