Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weedless in Newport, OR

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ErkQP42Oz, Aug 9, 2011.

1. By the way how do I know if I have a PM?

2. There's a bar /club on the bayfront across from "Bay 239" restaurant or something. Try fishermen there.

3. top right corner after you scroll all the way up, I PM'ed you by the way

4. any other advice?

5. Yea, try this address?

251 West Olive Street, Newport

These guys are always around the top dealers in town.

6. MOSTLY everyone in Oregon smokes man, just ask around or dress the look and you will be asked... but really just ask around... my buddy hits up bars here in Montana and can score bags and match blunts/joints with people any time. He did lastnight... and was a lil too drunk and lost a $25 half single (1.8g)... those usually only cost me $20 haha.

oregon's prices are cheap as fuck man... no one there is charging over 40/eighth... not even 45 from what ive heard. So expect to get nice buds for a great price... it's always like that here in the Northwest unless you dont have any connections like you do haha.