Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weedless in Newport, OR

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ErkQP42Oz, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Well, im an avid smoker and it seems that the 8th i brought with me in my luggage is wasnt enough to last me my whole trip. Like i said im an avid smoker and i need weed.
    Where would be a good place to score? i wouldnt know where to begin, i have no problem asking random people who look like locals.

any advice?

2. it's oregon jus go up to chill lookin ppl n ask or go to a record store or taco bell and ul stumble on somethin. go to a park. places ud find other tokers n hit em up. good luck!:smoke:

edit: if there's any headshops around that area, hit it up ul def find who ur looking for

3. grasscity is not a place to find dealers

4. This shouldn't be in the Stash Jar section tho bro..

5. and why not...? it's a "discussion of my current stash".

6. Google Oregon Green Free. All I can say...

7. its oregonja for a reason...can't believe you're outta bud

8. I'm from Texas!! I dont know if theres bud to even ask for around here.

9. #9 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    There definitely is. lol Check out that site, though.

10. which one exactly? there was quite a few

11. and i dont know what im looking for on the site

12. #12 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    It's a .net and should be the first one that pops up when you google it. I can't link it cause of the rules. lol

13. #13 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    It will be obvious. Just read through the site.

14. are you suggesting i become a member of their online community? because i dont have an ommp card

15. #15 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Get one. lol. That's the only way I can help you, though. You're a lone in your search for the black market and it's prohibited to talk about the black market on here.

16. I dont think i will be able to, due to the fact that im not an oregon resident. this is all messed up, i just want some damn weed

17. All you need is a physical address, medical records and government issued ID to get on the OMMP. If you can't get that then you can't get weed legally in the State of Oregon. It's really the way to go considering legal weed is free in Oregon and it's legal. lol Like I said, you're on your own with the black Market and they rape your wallet like the rest of the country's black market, so be prepared.

18. Dude i live in washington and i know where to get weed in newport, head down the hill to where the boats are at, go there in the evening and find a bar.. find a fisherman or tour yuppy!

ffs... its newport..

19. could you be more specific about the "hill to where the boats are at", is it the hill off Highway 20 right before the highway 101 intersection?

20. Last time I was in Newport any one of the waiters could get u some good coastal bud, just ask brotha. PM me and maybe I can think of somebody there I know. Im north of u in the Rose CITY