Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weediquette... when to thank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr RealGood, Oct 7, 2010.

1. holy shit you're a prick

2. I would say thanks as its getting passed to me, and after... and maybe in between... But if it was ME smoking you out, I would only want one "thanks" because I dont like shit like that. Dont like being complimented, and lots of thanks is unnecessary (to me)

3. I'd kill the whole bowl and tell him to pack me another pronto :hello:.

But really he came over with a bowl ready to go cause he obviously wanted to burn with you. So don't get all sentimental about it and just thank him when you leave.

Hell ive smoked blunts with people for the first time (i rolled up) and they literally are just like "ok, cya" and thats that never saw them again

4. hey how about you stop stalking me? that cool bro? thanks man. I get that you have a crush on me, but move on.

5. If you don't slobber all over the joint you're cool to smoke with me anytime, as long as you help buy some munchies and just don't smoke and bail. Chill with me for a little bit and expect to return the favor.

6. Thank them after or after a couple of hits be like "I appreciate you letting me smoke with you."

ALWAYS say thank you though.

7. Looks legit to me. Welcome home doctor.

And to answer the question I would say thanks after the first hit I take.

8. Wait until you hit the bowl. If you don't, there's nothing to thank him for, and it's presumptuous to assume he'll pass.

9. Why are you being such a douche when it's absolutely unnecessary?

10. same place u did... pre-school?
    @OP I would thank him after the bowl.

11. I would think that being in a sesh with people with names like "Slappy" and "John-boy", there would be much better topics to discuss and focus on than when it is appropriate to thank someone.

Just thank 'em when you feel thankful.

Slappy and John-boy????

Really??

12. If they pull out a sesh and say they are going to smoke me I say thanks man thats awesome, and I'll even thank them again after saying yo that got me mad ripped. That's good etiquette,

13. i just laughed my ass off.

14. i just hate it when someone shows up with shwag and tries to throw down when everyone else has dank. i wouldnt even thank them for throwing down i would "no-thank" them.

15. I always thank people after they pass the bowl/joint/ bong to me.. Unless it's going in a circle and it's the same person handing it to me every time, then it would be kind of odd to say "thanks" every time.

I dunno, my parents drummed that shit into me nice and good, even when I'm smoking my weed with a few friends I'm like "Cheers mate" when someone passes to me.

You should say thanks, just be kind of nonchalant about it lol.. Someone being like "Thank you!!!! THANK YOU SO SOOOO MUCH!!!" would sort of creep me out