Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weedidas Photogarphy - Cola Bud Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedidas, Sep 16, 2009.

1. #1 weedidas, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009
    These are old pics but processed recently. The "purple trichomes" and "dank fluff" buds came from these. Taken with Nikon D40, homemade macro lens.

Contemplating on upgrading to a D90 or D300s in the next couple months... HD macro videos... :eek: Anyway, enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. woooooooooooow :O that looks amazing!!!!!!

3. That is amazing quality for a homemade macro, how did you manage that?
    Oh, and that looks like you're gonna be having a lot of fun.
    Enjoy.

4. man get on hightimes.com and contact them! i could definitely see these in their magazine, or any weed magazine for that matter. quality is top notch.

5. My thoughts exactly!

6. You better be earning money as a photographer. If not, you should be. Some great shots and although my knowledge of cameras is pretty non-existent, I'm guessing you must have a pretty good camera too.

Amazing pictures. I think you need to get some schwag. I want to see some macro shots that make schwag actually look good for once, and going by your pictures, you're the person to do it :p

7. beautiful pictures!

8. Very sharp! Get some tinted lighting on those bitches and I see a HT pinup in the future

9. WOW...you seem to amaze me with every post. +rep braa. amazing pics.

10. Definitely you could freelance for magazines. Up to a 900. The D90 will be to subtle a difference for a new piece anyways. :D Enjoy man.

11. Nice pics man, You like photography??

12. Weedidas, great work as always. I loved your other threads along with these shots. I'd love to see some non macro shots (not trying to tell the artist what I think he should be doing, just a suggestion). Keep it up man!

13. Dude why arn't you making money off these things?? YOU have some real talent man.. get to work by getting urself noticed :metal:

14. it is difficult enough to make money off photographs in general, but photographs of illegal substances? it isn't impossible, but it is very hard to do, as well as very risky

15. Holy shit dude thats pretty impressive :hello:

16. Very dank bud and good quality pictures

17. Damn dude quality pics.

i want a Nikon D90 myself.

+rep

18. These are some beautiful shots, man. Have you taken any more super macros?

19. It's modded telescope glass that screws onto my 18-55mm converting it into a macro lens (which broke, have to replace it)

I don't possess anything illegal that I photograph so there's no worry. :)

My 18-55mm lens (not the macro attachment) is broken so I can't take any pics of anything until I get another lens, been with out a lens for weeks though and I still have to order it.