Weedcity.com is a rip off.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Aussie420, Feb 24, 2009.

1. #41 malady, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    FUCK weedcity

i ordered a instock lil sista with diffuser in the beginning of december I called them to make sure it would arrive for the holidays.

they said prob early jan.

fine 2.5 months later 3 emails later
    i get my lil sista

ok it arrives
    guess what

NO DIFFUSER
    and the roor logo is all scratched up

still haven't received the diffuser to this day
    its been over 4 months

and i cant get a simple diffuser

hopefully i can resolve this

I have also used EDIT an got my order in one week. great packaging as well. should of just used them the whole time....

2. Just an update, finlly got my money back from my weedcity attempted purchase. It took 4 months to resolve this, can't see myself buying from weedcity again until something drastically changes in the way they do business. When a weed dealer is more reliable than a legit business, then you have to worry.
    Anyway, i decided to order directly from RooR in Germany and my little sista arrived within 8 days, yes 8 days, from Germany to Australia. I had told them my plight and i was happy to see they had given me, for free, 2 bowls, one guilded and one massive standard bowl, on top of my order. The price was slightly more expensive than some of the online stores were selling the same item for, but only about $20 more. The peace of mind is worth it IMO. They rturn emails promptly and answer questions honestly. Fantastic service, and excellent packaging. I am already deciding my next purchase from roor, not sure if i want another standard product, or take the plunge for a slightly customised model, just not sure if i can justify the money for something that already functions perfectly. I can see how quality glassware could become an addictive hobby.
    Cheers guys.

3. i agree they 1 crappy place to order from.i got ripped off completly for a coconut bamboo bong. 6 months now & not a peep. sad to see .

4. Hey guys, just a question.

Why cant new people sign up for TokeCity?

PM me...

5. I tried a couple months ago, and couldn't then either...

6. hey dude, great to hear that you are getting your stuff.
    I live in Perth too, sucks so bad trying to buy nice glass here.

7. #47 bcmotors, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    :mad: Ripped Off!!! I placed $250 order 5 weeks ago and they took my money. website says "will arrive in 2 days for domestic and 5-7 days for Europe." Called to see where my order is, US and Euro Numbers are DISCONNECTED.

8. P

9. I seen they was going start sending seeds order forms sep1 2017