Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Forbidden Fruit, Jul 5, 2002.

1. its great aint it? you gotta love it.

2. no weed is evil everyone who smokes it are satanic devil worshipers and should be turned into the dea, bush is the best president we have ever had!

3. huh?!? weed??!! :confused:

4. thumbs up on the ganja. anyone disagree?

5. cradleofganja does! He has somthing to say and you should listen! lol ;)

Go Bush! LOL!!

6. what is this "weed" you speak of?

7. woodster....things are not great in the love department....but im working on it.....holland is a damn great country...my friend ozzie and i are going to amsterdam.......sometime.

8. WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF THIS THERAD

9. chill on the caps pipes

10. the point of this thread is to appreciate weed, the herb of life. lol :)

and yes, weed is great. :D

11. didnt weed start out as a derrogatory term for marijuana? you know the devils weed taking over the youth, blah blah blah. just a random thought.

12. weeeeeeeeeeeed.......iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss..............goooooooooooooood i love weed, weed loves me..we love each other, weed is good..except through aluminum

13. heck i just thought that the herb was nicknamed weed because of how well it grew.