weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazedgerman187, Mar 30, 2004.

1. What is this sliva stuff i hear about? is it weed does it get you high? Cuz i smoke alot of weed and well this might be a cheaper way or somthing?

Peace,
    Wil

2. Salvia, I think you mean. I've never tried it myself..but from what I hear it's not much like weed at all. It only lasts for 15 minutes or so, and it's legal. I know www.erowid.org has some good stuff on it, (and most other drugs). Hope this helped

3. Never personally tried it but from friends who have said the first 15 minutes is like tripping on stroom but with mad vissuals, and you can't stand up he said he tried and fell right over, then after that he said he felt like he was really high for the next 2 hours or so.

4. Ah salvia... I only smoked it once, out of a friend's bong. He told me in order for it to work, I had to hit it hard and fast, and I did. It did to me too. A few minutes afterwards, everything was very lucid, almost like a dream. Then things started not to make sense, which told me that I was tripping, only slightly though. I became very giggly, but it only lasted for about 7 minutes.

5. It's nothing like anything else.

Salvia definitely isn't a pot substitute.

Do a search of these forums for Salvia and definitely go to Erowid...

I used to enjoy chewing the leaves, because they gave a weaker, longer-lasting effect...but they taste nasty.

The extracts are mind-blowing...but hella creepy every time I have them...makes me feel like I'm getting possessed or something.

Grasscity Deals Near You