Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StillBlazing123, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 StillBlazing123, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    My mate just gave me what he had left from a few nights ago, and im not sure if its weed it came nugged up looking like weed, but it felt softer? and after grinding up looked like weed again just a bit different and the smell doesn't resemble weed, got a picture below, help if you wantttt

[​IMG]

link to pic http://s11.postimage.org/4sw537qn6/2012_0805_010917_AA.jpg

2. Pic isn't there man, can't see it. Probably weed, just didn't grow the best and had a bad curing process.

3. Yup, looks like ground up bud Haha. Probably just a lower quality and bad cure like I said man. Looks like weed though.

4. You just got some mids.

5. He said it felt "softer"...how many times have you felt soft mids?

6. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']My mate just gave me what he had left from a few nights ago, and im not sure if its weed it came nugged up looking like weed, but it felt softer? and after grinding up looked like weed again just a bit different and the smell doesn't resemble weed, got a picture below, help if you wantttt

link to pic http://s11.postimage.org/4sw537qn6/2012_0805_010917_AA.jpg[/quote]

Well just from looking at the picture I can say that's weed. Herb is always soft when it's ground up, but only if you used a grinder or scissors or something. The weed won't be as soft if you use your fingers, especially for mids. It looks like you have a fair amount there why not just take a few hits and see what's good?

7. Looks like greenery to me.

8. That's weed

9. Well i guess there's only one way to find out for sure... :ey:

10. Looks like weed to me.

11. gonna close this before people start fighting over whether it's mids or not..

but yeah it looks like weed dude..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.