Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wargasm666, Jun 25, 2012.

1. I bought some medical weed recently. It looked really good, and smelled really good. When I smoke it though I was disappointed. It was very weak. If I smoked a bowl of regular mids, I would be higher than from this medical weed. Everyone I know gets blown from it. Any ideas what's the deal? Spent 25 bucks and got about a gram and a half.

2. "Medical" cannabis varies quite a bit on the THC levels! Some, that are high in CBD and low in THC, will not get you (very) high. Others, that are high in THC and low in CBD, will knock your socks off. :smoking:

It sounds like you got a High CBD strain, which would have eased your pain, calmed you down, and has several other medical purposes, but does little in the way of "getting high"!

Granny :wave: