weed xmas tree

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hippy_Hay, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Im wondering if its possible to like grow a plant and using something like LST to tie it down in circles gradually making it higher and higher till i have a plant that looks like a mini christmas tree... is this possible or shall I set the bong down 4 now?

2. very plausible m8 - & if u do it now it will be ready to harvest on christmas day :D

3. Youd get a better effect without training or tipping or anything at all on the plant.

4. yea, that'll work. do it man!! make sure to hang lights and ornaments on it long enough to take a picture and post it. that would make a really nice thx-mas thread!

5. Well that settles it, look out for my grow journal. 4/20 falls on christmas this year!!!

And since this is a wierd idea that apparently hast been done B4 ill be taking all ideas/suggestions.

6. I dunno, but if all goes well with my grow, I should be done by xmas!

7. not to be rude, but do you just want a christmas tree shaped plant? or is this more beneficial than a regular LST?

8. there was someone on here who had a plant that looked like a christmas tree you should search it it was huge and done by lst why wouldnt you train or top your plant stoend then you would just have a six foot tall bean stlak

9. endosmokrWV- I just want a mini xmas tree for the hell of it, i dont care if its a male, only has 2 grams on it, and gay pride magically appears in pink on the leaves.

Im having doubts u people share my vision here, i dont want it to have just the outline of a Xmas tree i want it to literally be a tightly woven cone shape and damnit im hanging lights on it!!!

10. this idea sounds so badass, you have no idea

11. Haha that made me laugh my ass off, I think having an MJ xmas tree would be pretty fucking awesome, if only for the pure randomness of it. Good luck, and definitely post some pics up when she's done!

12. santa would come down your chimney, smoke some of the tree and then raid your refrigerator.

13. lmao then he would hit up 7-11 for more cookies and milk... good idea i think it will work if u have lights all around ur "tree" as well as above it

14. I just got some seeds out a RUDE fucking bag of weed. and get this... a string of christmas lights like only 6 feet long.

And as for leavin Santa his muchies im thinkin a bag a cheetohs and a 2 liter of Mountain Dew.

15. check my sig (not my plant), you should have a go at it for sure!

16. i always wondered if you could hang the pot and have lights underneath if it would grow upside down....

17. i swear that sig looks photoshopped .. or im stoned.

18. is that shit even possible?

and if anyone knows where this plant is i wanna know ASAP