Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Withdrawals?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're right dude, you're addicted to marijuana.....

lmao, ight seriously thou 

2. Yup sweating like a mother fucker happens when you quit smoking pot also not being able to sleep good. Soon you will have dreams again. Perfectly normal symptoms.

3. I sweat with or without marijuana. Constantly. With or without T-Breaks. Constantly. 

4. Symptoms of stress. Try to relax and quit thinking about smoking all the time. I think the trouble sleeping comes in from weed dragging you down( in a good way I might add :) when you stop you have a lot more energy. It will pass shit will get back to normal its just the fact you changed something in your life.

5. Water is your answer. Drink lots and lots of water and do exercises also. Nothing major but just some in place jogging or jumping jacks to shake off the agitated feeling. But drinking a lot of water is very important. Control your breathing and become one with the world. Close your eyes and think about how you come from the universe, that you're responsible for all that is around you and vice versa. You're the weed, bro. The weed DNA is in you. Just like you're the littlemeerkat searching for food or a little ant chilling in his ant hill. You have to realize that you're the universe and water is your mother. Drink your mother and you shall overcome whatever withdrawal you're experiencing.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. [quote name="GreenExperience" post="19451047" timestamp="1391320398"]Water is your answer. Drink lots and lots of water and do exercises also. Nothing major but just some in place jogging or jumping jacks to shake off the agitated feeling. But drinking a lot of water is very important. Control your breathing and become one with the world. Close your eyes and think about how you come from the universe, that you're responsible for all that is around you and vice versa. You're the weed, bro. The weed DNA is in you. Just like you're the littlemeerkat searching for food or a little ant chilling in his ant hill. You have to realize that you're the universe and water is your mother. Drink your mother and you shall overcome whatever withdrawal you're experiencing.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]lol you're high as shit.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Okay so I was talking to my dad about it because he smoked pot when he was my age. He said the sweating isnt from thc withdrawal. He thinks its because i drink redbull but ive been drinking that stuff years before these symptoms occurred. My stepmom thinks i have been drinking them more often lately. Im just having a hard time believing redbull is the cause of all this. (I know i know its bad for me and i shouldnt be drinking it anyway) I googled it and sweating is in fact a symptom of thc withdrawal to SOME people so i guess I must be one of them. Last night I was having more trouble sleeping and I was getting fed up... I was actually pretty tempted to scrape out my dugout and smoke a bowl but fortunately I restrained myself and managed to fall asleep after a few hours. The sweating is starting to go down and I can actually go outside and feel the cold again. My energy is starting to come back and i can almost function normally at work again. I'd say I got about 24 more hours before these symptoms go away completely:)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Do you have nothing better to do than to dig up year-old threads just to try and insult me because you can't take being called a noob? Guess what, it's a basic fact that weed is known to give you withdrawals and side effects just like everything else you consume. So does that really make ME the noob?
    Keep digging your own hole buddy. It never fails to amuse me.

9. Lol I thought we'd resolved the issue but evidently not

What? You're the one who revived a year old thread :confused: 

11. yes I know that but this guy was calling me noob so I looked into his threads and there about withdrawals, smoking with cops etc... Which I find to be very strange for someone who calls me a noob

12. When you smoke weed your brain receives an artificial supply of cannabinoids so when you stop smoking your brain has to restart itself so thats why your been sweating and not sleeping

13. Its in your head bro. Weed is only mentally addictive. When i take a tolerance break, which has been years since my last, id have insomnia(which i have anyway which is why i don't take breaks anymore) and id get headaches(which i have anyway lol) which would last for 3 days, once the 3 days is over I'm fine except for the migraines and sleeplessness. Lol

"Fortune Favors The Bold"- Virgil
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304901-A.O.'s-Green-Adventure

14. the fuck bro? You're the one poking the bear. Are you a damn child?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. by continuing to keep saying shit like this you're the one 'poking the bear' whatever the fuck that means as I posted this yesterday before the issue was resolved

16. #36 Tokinsince2012, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    ok, well you dug up 3 of my threads that were made almost a year ago and got everyone sending me notifications, because you flipped out over being called a name like some little school girl so yeah, I'm gonna retaliate. I'm starting to think you're too young for this forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Too young for this forum lol. Not unless they've changed the rules

18. I can see this is productive...

Closed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.