Weed Withdrawal getting so bad, don't know what to do

Discussion in 'General' started by Gabbycruz960, Jun 30, 2016.

1. I've smoked weed for 5 months. I would smoke once every three weeks, with small hits. Last week I smoked using the bong and the pipe continuously for three hours not feeling anything then bam, I start getting hazy and dizzy, my whole body is numb, my hearts beats crazy like its going to explode out of my chest, and my body was shaking extremely. I literally thought I was going to die and I called people on my phone asking for help saying I was gonna die- the pain was extreme. Its been a week since then, every night Id wake up all of a sudden with agitation, a panic attack, anxiety, heart beating fast, shakiness hurts, I feel close to dying. The pain is so bad I would rather die. Today it hit me during class at college and now I'm done. It needs to go. The anxiety is painful throughout my body. Why did this happen to me? Someone told me that weed wouldn't do this to me unless I took a tablet. It's really bad and I don't smoke weed everyday. Please help. I heard that weed can be laced with another drug. The thing was this weed was so strong unlike anything Ive ever had. One puff and it could make you cough like crazy. Please help. Its affecting my concentration at school and I havent had a decent sleep!

2. Go on a run. If you can't do that, take a walk. Exercise.

It'll take your mind off shit and you'll be fine.

3. Don't be calling people saying you're dying. That makes you look ignorant and silly, your friends can't help you and your enemies find it funny. Whatever is going on it'll pass so suck it up. In general, if you don't like how what you're doing feels, stop doing it. And it wasn't laced.

• Like Like x 5
  4. There is no such thing as weed withdrawls. Your just too hyper and need to chill

• Like Like x 2
  5. If the pain is so bad you'd rather die, maybe it's time to see a doctor.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think your just trippin dude. Just smoke a bowl and chill out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  7. find a hobby, any hobby to distract you

make it something you have to really concentrate on like building complex models or something. and make sure to have some music in the back ground, you want your focus to be on what you're doing so sometimes random noise in the background is something your brain will easily ignore.

8. cannabis is not for you. you'll live, i promise

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've smoked the last 15 years and I can go a day without, even longer.
    You've got some pre-existing mental condition or something, beyond an addictive personality.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Stupid people just shouldn't smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yeah your shit was laced bruh.... No way a lightweight like you should be having withdrawals like that. Who sold you the weed?

12. Yeah either it was laced or you may have some pre-existing issue that was brought out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You're fucking dumb

• Like Like x 2
  14. you sound really ignorant my man. you sound like you know jack shit about cannabis other than what you have heard from other people, so maybe you need to do some reading or something. it definitely sounds like cannabis is not for you (not withdrawals), and you can probably pinpoint the exact issue if you just do some reading on smoking weed lol.

you just need to get a grip and educate yourself, and until then, lay off the weed.

edit:
    and by lay off i mean please dont smoke at all.

• Like Like x 1
  15. If it's to that point then you have addiction issues and need rehab. I doubt it's as bad as you're making it seem. Toughen up

16. It sounds like you're describing a panic attack. Weed can bring them out in people with underlying anxiety. Whenever you feel the anxiety coming, just ride the wave. It's very unpleasant, but you will not die. The more you fight it, the worse it will get. Just relax, breath, exercise, and don't smoke for a while.

17. Woah there captain you should get off your high horse before you go spouting off at the faucet. I'd bet my left kidney that most of the responses here, they have either been through something like that, knows what they are talking about. I said some not all. He will be fine, there have been no serious links of MJ fucking anyone up (other than edibles but people should be smart with that). You seem pretty ignorant yourself bub.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. You shouuld maybeee stick to indica or not smoking. At least youlll be okay sooner than later

19. You are having anxiety/panic attacks. seek out other strains, and don't smoke for 3 hours straight ;) Smoke like 2 hitters.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I read about this once...Many, many centuries ago upon the Wall of Stone beyond the Forest of Dreams just past the River of Styx. It was passed down as a legend from the civilization before, they carved it into the wall in hopes that someone would be able to decipher it and figure out the power it held. I was that God, I ventured beyond the wall, through the forest, and passed the river just to reconstruct the message from Those Who Came Before Us...

...You are, quite possibly...The One, Neo.:coolalt: