Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed with little or NO paranoia?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WeedAndTitties, Mar 31, 2012.

1. lol i dont think so, maybe salvia, crystal or pcp but not weed lol i dont think weed has anything that makes you paranoid because like others said its very subjective and so its all in your mood and environment. Some people have anxiety problems, maybe its a sign you have one ?

2. More experience, less paranoia. Also I use to train my mind to relax, and not to worry.

3. My experience with drugs is that you get what you expect out of it in terms of bad effects. Worried about a bad trip on shrooms? Your probably going to get a bad trip. Worried about being caught by parents/peers/authorities while high on bud? You will be paranoid about whatever one you are worried about. My parents don't care, I don't give a fuck what my peers think, and I know the authorities can't do shit, so I have never been paranoid or know the feeling of paranoia.

4. If I can just surround myself with some bad bitches ready to take this monster meat in every direction, then I think I could forget about the paranoia.

5. I hear Strawberry Cough is great for anxiety, (paranoia coincides with anxiety, imho)

6. it is more about how much you smoke, who you smoke with, etc. also how you ingest the medicine. smoking a smaller amount will relax you without the paranoia- besides whats there to be worried abt? -__-

vermonster

7. I rarely get paranoid when I smoke anymore. Generally, my girl and I do it together and that definitely helps. If one of use starts to get freaked out or paranoid, (which is a rare occurence these days) the other calms the person down and it's no big deal. =)

We have been smoking almost every day (give or take about a month or so) for the past year and I've personally only gotten paranoid when I'm by myself. This leads me to believe that the best way to prevent paranoia is to smoke in a group of chill peeps and dont fall into mass hysteria. No matter how bad it sounds, it's gonna be all right.

Unless you hear the words "You have the right to remain silent" as you are having your hands handcuffed behind your back. Then you're fucked.

8. [quote name='"davidhseo"']From personal experience.

BLUE DREAM[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhh. There's so much blue dream going around jacksonville, fl... sick of it! Lol

9. You need to try an Indica.
    Sativa's are known to induce anxiety/paranoia.