Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed with funny smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jfuuhghhv, May 22, 2017.

1. IMG_0119.JPG IMG_0122.JPG Hi I have a question. I recenlty picked up an oz and when I got it I opened the jar and it smelled weird and what I found in the jar is like a small square I think it gave it that smell cause he didn't want it smelling like weed please help me it's a weird smell he said it's lemon haze but I never had it so I wouldn't know but this bud i have smells like a spray to keep smell away

2. @Jfuuhghhv
    I've had weed that stunk like cat piss, Weed that reeked like paint thinner but never one that smelled like Febreze.
    upload_2017-5-22_9-3-18.jpeg

BNW

3. how is the high? weed smells different because of curing.

4. People spray their bud to make it smell...
    Only get it from trusted sources...

5. Yeah I know but he put a small square to take the smell of weed away so if cops pull him over he can't get caught up and I want the smell of weed back so I'm putting my bud on a side of window in a zip log bag hopefully it gets its smell back

6. And honestly the buds pretty good and it smells like weed when it's sparked

7. i'd be willing to bet that the jar you used had been previously used for pickling. the smell probably came from previous use. it's hard to get the smell from used mason jars ousted. enjoy!