Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed With Brown Pollen On And Without Pollen

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Diphenhydraman, May 23, 2013.

1. What's up, this question came up recently when I was inspecting my medical cannabis. Some of it I bought from the city's dispensaries, other was given to me by a friend.
    The stuff from dispensary has trichomes and but otherwise all of it is pretty clean.
    Then I also have some stuff a friend has given me. It is basically untrimmed branch that was dried but not well trimmed.
    Well his stuff seems to be covered with light brown pollen. Even after grinding it and looking through the filter it was there on the surface after it fell through. His Cannabis also seems stronger.

So basically I have two questions. Is this likely Cannabis pollen, is it normally on the plant?
    And, do the people who grow weed and supply it to dispensaries shake all of this pollen off to increase their profit through hash?

2. Well, sir I heard that if a medical smoker decides to try some street weed then they can have a panic attack.
    And about your question, the people who grow weed are most likely the dispensaries owner so the owner supplies him/herself. Cool right?

3. Not sure I understand your cryptic comment , but ok.

4. I smoked half a gram of it today and I feel retarded haha, not sure what it is though.