Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed with braces, a few questions i would like to have answered :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Idahopotato123, Jan 27, 2017.

1. hi. im going to get braces soon and i was wondering:

1. will smoking weed in ANY way disturb my braces?
    2. should i smoke weed the day after i put my braces on, since my dentist said they would be VERY sore the day after, will weed remove some of the pain?
    3. will there be indications that i have been smoking weed?, (related to the braces) since my dentist is my cousin and it would be awkward if he would know, i realise he is not legally allowed to speak about this im still not comfortable with it tho :/

• Like Like x 1
  2. i think i can relay some info for you here:
    1. no. but if you use an apple pipe, don't bite the apple. rips off the braces
    2. you can, just mind your teeth. weed smoke is magic for removing pain instantaneously
    3. ask your orthodontist about that :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1. It's going to melt your braces.
    2. Does weed help you with other pains? If so, then yes. If not, then no.
    3. Yes. See #1 above.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I first started smoking when I had braces. If you get an indica, it'll help relieve the pain. And no there will not be any indications that you smoked.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. Thank you, thats relieving

6. Thnks bro :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. First of all, you got nothin to worry about.. I smoked with braces no problem.

Second of all... I remember the feeling the day after they tighten them... Ouch

• Like Like x 1
  8. Any tips for the pain?

9. Na not much u can do about it. But luckily it only lasts a day or so each time they're tightened.

10. Prepare to eat soft foods the next day. The day after I got my braces on, I had difficulty even eating soggy cereal bc it hurt so much. (But that's just my experience.)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11. For me the most painful parts were 1.) Having to get a few teeth pulled to make room for the others, and 2.) When they first put the spacers in between your molars to prepare the brackets.

I had a mean ol' snaggle tooth growing over on of my baby incisor (the one that got pulled, and they had to slap one of those things to string the wire through, band it up, and drag it down over time. It wasn't really painful when they tightened, just very uncomfortable.

But, PERFECT TEETH NOW!

12. I wear braces on the top and bottom and powerchains and rubber bands and I smoke weed heavy on a daily basis. It doesn’t have any effect on my braces or teeth. Just brush your teeth well after your high subsides some. For me it helps with the pain of them too. I’m 40 and fucking love smoking with my braces.

13. No of course you can I smoke weed constantly and I wear braces. It helps lots when my braces are hurting me. Hope this helps! Just brush afterwards. And all good!!