Weed With Blowjob Advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Jobaclober420, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Today me and my mate were chilling in an alleyway rolling a joint and smoking a cigarette when 3 girls he knew came up to us.one of them had massive tits and ass and was fucking stunning.i started talking to here she had a few tokes on the jay and a few minutes later I was baked out of my mind I had red eyes almost shut and asked her for a blowjob. All i said was she was beautiful and she said maybe.

I was wondering if I should have some before to relax me and I'm picking up 4gs anyway.when I was talking to here baked I was sitting next to here and I was feeling a warm glow as if we were connected physically and I wasn't even touching her.if if feel like that and she's giving me head it'll be fucking great.

Shall I smoke weed before I get one (if I do) or not.has anyone here had a blowjob on weed?what is it like? Pray for me blades!!

2. youre overreacting about it wayyyy too much. just smoke if you feel like smoking.

🌞

3. Yes blaze that shit, sex or head or anything to do with your weenie while high is better.

To quote the great Albert Einstein "420 blaze that shit"

4. Man have I ever told you I love your profile picture? Hahaha

5. Nice story

6. tru B)

🌞

7. #7 DriftingApart, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    I've gotten a blowjob before while I was ripping my bong.

Was pretty ballin' B)

8. You just straight up asked for a blowjob? Damn son, right to the point.

9. OP doesn't fuck around.

He knows what he wants.

10. OP went boss status and told that bitch to suck his johnson. Real nigga

Sent from my Z992 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. So what part in this did you stop and think, I should ask grasscity if I should smoke more weed before I maybe get some head?

Sounds like bullshit to me. Realistically though I would just get her alone, smoke another joint, and see where things go. Probably in her mouth cus im smooth like that

12. How did you bring up her sucking your dick?

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's mean!--

13. When you're done shove a dollar bill down her throat.

14. What do you think is gonna happen if you smoke and get blown? I'm pretty sure you'll be fine, so stop asking questions and tell her what she needs to hear in order to get your dick in her mouth.

15. for me smoking makesme go longer than i already do.. which is pretty long. so it would prolly just kill the chicks throat/mouth muscles.

but i remember one time i smoked this blunt at a party while a chubby girl domed me up something fierce. it was probably the closest to pimpin i've ever been.

16. Weed enhances everything dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. This guy calls bullshit on your story OP.

18. I've gotten blowjobs while high, never while smoking though

I wanna try now OP

Omega369

19. She said "maybe" not yes man try not to get your hopes up but don't give up either. and I'll answer your question with a question. Why not? Weed makes everything better.

20. A maybe is a yes.

If you straight up ask a woman to suck on your junk and she doesn't immediately say no then she's on board with the idea.