WEED WILL BE LEGAL IN CANADA JULY 1ST 2018!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Shaawing, Mar 27, 2017.

1. 4 plants at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I guess it's coming....

I just wonder how it's going to play out with the cops, ignorance and ride checks.

Never been pulled over, but also drive high as well. Hmm and I got a big ol tolerance to boot.

As for the government seeds and clones pfft wtf is that going to do... I want the real shit

3. The government clones and seeds are coming from the licensed producers that currently supply the medical community and that stuff tends to be pretty good depending on what you buy, so it’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks. mate;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Okay:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  6. 2000.gif

7. This is going to be wild! I'm breaking the law for what might be the last time tonight haha.

8. There's plenty of new ways to break the law under Prohibition 2.0. You can be an outlaw and not even know it. :)

9. What are you crazy Canadians doing right now???

I guess since no one has replied since midnight, everyone must be stoned

• Like Like x 2
  10. It's only 10:30pm here, but yeah I've been stoned since I got home from work at 4pm, business as usual haha.

• Like Like x 2
  11. You in Alberta too? The gov't website has a count-down clock but no pot up yet so I'm going to see what happens at 12:01. AlbertaCannabis.org Coming Soon

12. Yeah it's super backed up! Not that I'm going to buy I'll just keep getting my bud from buddy down the road haha.

13. Seems you have to register to see what they have for sale. I'm not doing that so fuggit. Not like I need any pot but wanted to see what kind of schwag they're flogging.

The stores are supposed to be able to sell seeds too so wanted to see what they had on offer. I'm looking more for high CBD strains that yield well so don't really expect to find them there. I already have an Otto#1 female with up to 27% CBD and less than 1% THC and a couple crosses made with Cannatonic but the yields really suck. Will take me a few years to get a decent cross doing it myself but I'll keep plugging away at it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well, it’s official I’m no longer a criminal lol.

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
  15. Me too!!!! Can sleep a little easier now knowing I can grow and not risk jail

44225013_2099818293364573_5006683431812202496_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. So, the day’s not even done and in NS alone so far today they’ve sold $270,000 in weed

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
  17. Slowly walks away with head down.

Still a criminal here in the US :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Haha got a note in my apartment today saying smoking cannabis will be prohibited on these premises. Good luck with that bitches!

• Like Like x 1