Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WEED whacking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m00zix, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I normally get blazed and do the weed whacking, but FUCK. It's summer time in Florida and I have to do this shit every week now; the grass grows back insanely fast. Sometimes I just wish my yard was a fucking dirt pile :mad: Not to mention my earbuds are blown in one so music is out of the question unless I want to use my Bose over-the-ear cans... I won't even consider it.

Anyone else share my rage for the summer? Oh yeah, humidity's a bitch, too.

2. Get some strong ass weed killer :smoke:
    And there is a outdoor section, you might get more help there :)

3. It's not weeds I am whacking, it is grass. I don't have a simple yard that the mower can just rape. ):

4. I fucking hate the summer heat when the sun is blasting and the humidity is 80%+

other than whats necessary, Central AC ftw.

do it at night when the suns down, just set up a couple lights so you can see whats going on. lol,

also some cold beers help

5. Let the grass grow bro! let the grass grow :bongin:

6. Lol I am right there with ya man! Damn grass has been growing fast as fuck this summer due to all the damn rain. So much for that miami paradise right?
    And with his hurricane coming and the past two days raining 24/7, im not even going to bother mowing my lawn for another month or so. Fuck the neighbors.

7. There's a hurricane coming?! I hope it hits. We haven't had one in years.

8. I'm pretty sure there might be one on its way, although I can't find anything about it on Google.
    The way it's been raining these past few days, I wouldn't doubt it.

9. wow i thought u were talking about smoking weed and whacking off ha

10. [​IMG]

11. I kinda did too lol sorry moozix...but yeah wait till the evening to do it.

12. It appears I'm going to HAVE to wait until the evening. It started raining and is still drizzling :p

I loled so hard at that Arnold gif

13. move to MD. no rain + hot as satans crotch= no mowing here. havent mowed in like a month grass is just dead.

14. I like that my lawn is lush green and flowing like your mother's hair. ):

Plus, I heard Maryland is HUMID AS FUCK in the summer. My friend makes it sound like it's worse than down here! He lives in the Baltimore area, though.