Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed went through washer and dryer need advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ISmokeDankBud, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Okay soo I've been smoking weed for a long time now but luckily so far I havnt had to deal with this problem.. soo every pot head has misplaced there weed before and I happened to loose a quarter the otherday.. today I found it on top of my folded cloths in my living room.. the weed was in a NON-ZIPPING sandwitch bag rolled up and folded in my jean pocket and it went through a full wash and dry. The weed doesn't smell to much different but it is very dried out now. As far as I know it wasn't went for a long time but I don't know if I should smoke it or not because of the laundry detergent.. any advice would be much appeciated!!

2. thas crazy

3. prob better off scrapin it but i think this has happend to me in my younger days thank god not a whole qtr but i smoked it still i think

4. The hell with it. I would just smoke it anyways.

5. Only one way to find out :confused_2:

6. Smoke that shit son!

7. Theres gotta be some mold in there by now. I'd stay away man!

8. It went directly from the washer to the dryer and when I found it a couple hour later on my couch it was 100% dry.. its so hard to just toss a quarter :(

9. If you smoke that go ahead and go grab a quarter of poison oak and dip that in laundry detergent and smoke it. It's really not safe man.

10. Don't fucking toss it jus put all that shit into a edible and it will either work, or it won't

11. Have fun with your crazy laundry detergent trip :laughing:

12. dude that happened to me for the first time a couple weeks ago. but it was a pretty small amount (a bowls worth or so) and so when my friends advised me not to smoke it, wasn't that sad to let that baggy empty out into the wind.

13. Dude, it was in your jeans pocket, if it was still rolled up and the bud wasn't spilled in your pocket then just flush the weed throw it in a bag with a fruit peel f an our to moisten and smoke it.

14. naw man out with it

15. smoke it one time wont hurt

16. If you're hard up, smoke that shit. IF you're not, take it like a man.

17. Edibles will definitely be safer (still not healthy) than smoking.

If it was me I would water cure it, do the fruit peel trick and then probably smoke it. Actually I would probably skip the water curing (never looked into it but im pretty lazy with that sort of thing) and i'm not really someone who keeps healthy anyway.

Just saying what i would do, I agree its probably pretty dumb so I wont condone it.

18. Brah smoke that shit.

19. This happened to me 15 years ago with Hash and it was fine. I'd smoke it if I were you.