weed + weightlifting = amazing concentration

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by The GZA, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Soon I will be conducting a test with myself as the guinea pig, I have noticed from my years of smoking and lifting that marijuana does infact improve my muscle concentration considerably, but I need to find out if it causes fatigue more quickly or loss of power, I will be lifting for a month only high and then another month sober (lifting) I will track my progress on here

2. i beg to differ.. i just cant turn it on in the gym when im blazed. but i love a bowl or two after a great lift sesh tho.

whatever floats your boat tho, good luck with your experiment.

3. I heard you don't gain as much muscle mass because your muscles are too relaxed when they're high so they don't tear like they're supposed to. I don't know if that's true. Whenever Ive worked out high I can do so many reps

4. it also gives you a big appetite so you eat more. and thats about what 80% of bodybuilding is-eating a shitton of food. I got pretty big working out 30-40 miuntes a day/ 3 days a week over the course of 3 years. but that lifestyle wears you down, making your life revolve around your diet. fuck that shit