Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Wars (Trailer attached) Premiere tonight on Discovery Channel 10 ET

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Dec 2, 2011.

1. fuck yea

2. [quote name='"taekwondoguy"']

fuck yea[/quote]

[quote name='"taekwondoguy"']

fuck yea[/quote]

Agreed

3. what channel is it in CA lol?

4. Just watched it its really good I seen no negativity at all I can't wait for next weeks episode

5. I was watching this with my girl (who doesn't smoke) but finds it ridiculous that it's illegal, and she said all this show does is remind everyone of typical stoner stereotypes. Which would be in sync with my thoughts as well, after the 3rd episode I've noticed that they show more bad than good on the show, and that's what non-smokers who might watch the show will remember. They'll remember the fact that the man driving forgot where he was going, and that a pain pill junkie STILL couldn't find enough satisfaction in MMJ and had to steal a lb. from the dispensary to flip for pain pills, before they will remember that the young boy went four days without a seizure from a high CBD tincture after having them on a daily basis lasting for up to an hr.

6. LMFAO!! The old dude is a total noob XD

7. Why was he smoking it like meth?!?!

8. I lol'd when he put the lighter to the bottom of the bowl. Dude was so funny to listen to.

9. #109 ToTheMoon, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    Steve's cat looks badass...and looks like would be amazing to pet.

These employees aren't exactly giving weed smokers a very good image. The black employee who ate that frozen lemonaid edible didn't even know where the fuck he was after he ate it. That customer could have jumped over that counter and taken everything without him knowing. I mean, come on.

That old dude was so fucking baked! Haha! I was cracking up. It felt very inspirational, though, haha. "I wanna try hash." Lol! Easy there cowboy.