Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Wars (Trailer attached) Premiere tonight on Discovery Channel 10 ET

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Still seems better than the moonshiners show lol

2. this show is really boring. i came in 5 minutes ago.

3. Also it seems like they portray weed in a bad way on this show... Moderatly surprising

4. danm he just got pwned by the city

5. really? i thought at the beginning of the episode on now it portrayed it very well. it showed patients that looked the part, and not just some younger hooligans. the guy with PTSD asked for highest thc, the guy recomended highest cbd as it has better medincial effects.

6. Yea they could have least gave him an extension. Like 1 million 12 months later is better than nothing. Stupid Goverment.

7. ugh his speech was horrible

8. im sure they didnt show it all, but what they did show it sure seemd lacking.

9. Aw man! there fingering the nugs man!!:eek:

10. They did but another thing is these guys look like total fucking clowns... One guy wears a dress and the other one is 50+ with dreads.. No wonder they aren't taken seriously... :/

11. Lost to the city, that's crap! Haha

12. LOL that dude saw the sage n sour and walked out with a brown bag full.

13. hahahaha im hooked this show is cool cant wait till next episode!

14. aww fuck, I don't have cable :( is anyone recording it in some way?

15. I have mixed feelings about this... Next thing you know everyone will start smoking weed like its cool or the next biggest craze and then more people will try to make money off of it.

But then again it could mean freedom for us who have had to hide it for decades...

Too much attention too quick IMHO.

16. $333,333.33 x 3 = No more drug zarr. Theres no way they are giving all of that money away. They gotta be pocketing a shit load.

17. Mannn this episode was kind of a letdown tbh. Maybe if the dude would stop complaining about how I he hates that he's a cashier. Why would they put that in there? That doesn't help the reputation of medical cannabis.

18. #38 xThrowBack, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    I enjoy the fact that the company made 21 million dollars last year, and gives it back to the community.

But how about we put the bong down for like 8 seconds and save maybe 5-10 million in case your business gets shut down and you aren't broke.

I feel like these guys could be making hundreds of millions of dollars if they just had a good business plan. I understand helping the community, but make sure your in good shape before you help others.

I also wish they would talk more about the weed, how it effects you, how about the pieces, go into more info on the edibles and stuff. I think discovery is really limiting what these people could show you. I know it's called weed wars but man at least make it interesting and talk about the physical weed part of the war not just the politics part.

19. Its to show the other side. Like not everyone makes alot of money.

20. [quote name='"clinttttttt"']Mannn this episode was kind of a letdown tbh. Maybe if the dude would stop complaining about how I he hates that he's a cashier. Why would they put that in there? That doesn't help the reputation of medical cannabis.[/quote]

That is pretty much true, talking about how you don't enjoy your job and aren't happy in life isn't exactly my idea of promoting it. But maybe this show isn't promoting it as much as I thought, I guess discovery has to cover the negative sides of it as well, to remain unbiased.