Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Wars (Trailer attached) Premiere tonight on Discovery Channel 10 ET

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I'm watching this high tonight

2. Looks awesome dude, thanks for notifying. +rep

3. watching gold rush waiting for it to come on next (45 min) , havent smoked in 3 weeks and picked up an eigth of dank im ready!!!!!! :bongin:

4. interesting...just changed the channel to discovery should be on in 40 :) ima get dabtastic, whats this show about:confused::confused:

EDIT: i know what its about but more specifically

5. It's about me standing in the never ending line at Harborside. :)

6. I wanted to make a thread about this within like four minutes. Thank you for planning ahead and making one!

7. either i missed it or its not on canadian discovery :( at least not just the regular discovery channel.

8. discovery fit and ehalth :( i have never been so disapointed...mythbusters isntead :S

9. Good show..smoking and watching it now.

10. what do you guys think of it so far? i like it a lot

11. totally. i'm choked. just gonna torrent it later and watch it at my liesure lol

12. It's on now and the bud they show is soooo tempting!! It's surprising too see how far cannabis has come!!

13. OMG thats crazy i seen the preview for that gold rush show and i was thinking they should make one of these reality shows about weed and now the do awesome im watching this as i type this well acually its commercials but still its on the channel

14. All I saw in the title was weed wars (trailer
    I was thinking it said weed wars (trailer park edition) haha.

15. I like this black dude rolling a big as joint with a crutch, Bomb!

16. Awesome show hopefully it does well.

17. #18 krizzykrook, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    as much as i love cannabis, i must say this show is quite dry..

Beavis and Butthead is on too...

18. his grow room didnt look that good

19. Yea I know I thought it would be more about the different people using the plant and how it helps them, however I feel like the show is centered around them trying to appeal to the tax board about paying the 1million dollars..