Weed-Wars on Discovery Channel.

Discussion in 'General' started by duck hut, Jul 20, 2011.

1. From here Just saw this and thought I'd put it out there, I would have put it in tv but no1 looks there.

2. I'll definitely watch it.

3. Honestly this is the worst thing we can do in the marijuana communiyty. This will give the dea a reason to shut everything down because it glorifies the fact of selling cannabis. They will most likely make a profit from this; another reason to shut them down. I think this will send us back to the 30's its a bad idea and never should have been thought of

4. I'll be tuning in for this for sure, (If it makes it onto television, ya never know). But unlike Hajduk, I think this will put us in better shape. When things become more public they normally become more accepted by the masses, as long as they are portrayed fairly. If weed's got the pro's and con's we all know it has, and these are shown the way they are on the show, we're set up to be more accepted by non-smokers.

5. Oh fuck yes.

6. lolwut. Weed and other drugs are always glorified by the media, watch one of Wiz Khalifa's videos. Movies, TV shows, music, it's all around us, and it has been for years.

7. Its an amazing idea. Most conservatives think MMJ is some shady business for stoners to abuse in Cali. (It is) but it'll def. show all the sick people that need it and how its a REAL business with a license and everything.

I predict this will help many states get MMJ who don't already have it. (If it actually happens and it's on during the daytime and not like 1am lol)

8. Awesome (I hope)

9. Can't wait for this.

10. ^Is that the formula for weed leaf?