Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Wars is Anti-Pot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Anyone see the latest episode? This old retired guy goes to San Fran to try cannabis for the first time and seek enlightenment. He tries it twice before he's like it's not for me.

He even admitted it cured his back pain and calmed his anxiety but still wants to be on pills.

2. Dude that's the guys' choice if he wants to use marijuana to help him, not the show being anti-pot.

The fact that the show admitted that it helped his pain/anxiety is good! This gets the fact publicized to the dumb public that weed can help medically, which is a path on the way to legalization!

IMO, good job Weed Wars

3. His choice...Who cares?:cool:

4. Anti-pot?

The only thing that situation advocates is the freedom of choice.

Which, infact, is the whole motivation behind the legalization movement.

5. They need to get the dress guy the fuck outta there...
    bad representation of the cannabis legalization movement, if we would like to be viewed as professionals

6. I wish you guys hadn't pointed out the flaws in the OP so fast

7. Who controls TV networks? oh right, huge corporations

8. Idk, just didn't think he gave cannabis enough of a chance. It's his choice so whatev.

Did anyone catch Steve saying he is against recreational use? I had no idea. He is off my twitter...

9. I just watched that shit.

And at the end, the main dude said he thinks MJ should only be for patients in need.

like wtf is that shit?

10. What are you trying to say?

11. As far as I'm concerned, we're all patients.

The affliction is life.

12. Sounds like greed to me. If Cali went legal for recreation, I doubt Harborside would still bank $20+ million per year.

13. [quote name='"camram"']

What are you trying to say?[/quote]

...that its not anti-weed......lol...

14. I don't think it's 100% pro weed though...

15. you guys need to chill out we are lucky to have anything about marijuana on TV and we cant expect them to be able to say everything they want without getting in trouble if he said that he wasnt against recreational use think about it all the anti pot people would claim he sales to non medical patients, really think about stuff before you say it

16. [quote name='"camram"']

I don't think it's 100% pro weed though...[/quote]
    It's definitely showcasing the positives.

17. I actually like that they had this guy on. It all boils down to personal rights. Their promoting awareness of what this plant can do. Everyone should be available to make their own decision without the threat of being labeled a criminal. If he isn't happy, then it's not for him. The fact is, he still had the choice.

18. [quote name='"420mastertoker"']you guys need to chill out we are lucky to have anything about marijuana on TV and we cant expect them to be able to say everything they want without getting in trouble if he said that he wasnt against recreational use think about it all the anti pot people would claim he sales to non medical patients, really think about stuff before you say it[/quote]

I absolutely agree with you.

19. Yeah but as potheads I bet some of us were hoping he'd be like yeah this stuff is awesome, I love it. :smoke:

20. You people need to do research, Steve talked about this on Dr. Drew not long ago. He said he is against recreational use, but he also believes everyone benefits from it so no use is truely recreational.

You know theres more to this guys life and work then just the 1 hour they edit for T.V.