Weed vs shrub

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by VivaLaChronic, Mar 6, 2013.

1. 4 months ago I hid a pipe and an eighth in a shrub outside of my house, fast forward to the present.. I haven't been able to locate either and I'm broke now.. Desperately in need of weed. I know it's in there somewhere. I dont know if it's worth it to launch a full fledge investigation, anyone know if the weed would still be good after four months in a zip lock bag in the harsh winter climate? should I even bother? I'd have to dig the shrub out of the snow and it's a pretty monstrous shrub. Could take an hour and a lot of effort to find it, what would y'all do

2. What the fuck possessed you to hide an 8th outside for 4 months surely there is an indoor hiding spot you could've used man. When i was like 15 i used to hide half zips in couch cushions like literally unzip them stuff bud into it and no one would even guess there's weed under their ass

3. My buddies and I used to hide a box of a couple grams and a pipe in the ground at random places in our city. We had a few of them, why not?:p

4. That has got to be one of the dumbest hiding places I've ever heard of.

What made you think a bush would be the best place to hide your weed?

And why wouldn't you put it in a waterproof box or something at least?

Fuckin weed abuse man... you don't even deserve that weed if it's still there and still smokeable haha

5. Cuz i think a place like a couch cushion would be soooo much more easily accessible. I also used to put my stash in hoodie pockets or pants pockets in my closet. Your parents are going to go for more typical hiding places like dressers and shit. I even had this autographed football in my closet that was still in the box and you could take the box apart and it had this part in it that fit halfies perfectly lol

6. I bet you were high as fuck when you hid it huh?

And why would it be there for 4 months?

7. Go for it man. It might not even be there, but it's worth a try I suppose. Keep us posted on the results

8. If you find it, you can smoke it. I'd say that makes it worth it right there. Hopefully it didn't get wet...

9. man if your dry you gotta do what you gotta do to find that mother. Go get some 100W construction lights and flood the place , melt the snow pick it apart with tweezers then smoke a victory bowl . I've hit some shit 4+ months on the floor behind some other shit and that was room temp if its sealed and "preserved" in the outside fridge I'd say smoke it up man

10. Might as well find it OP. Don't worry about it's age either if it crossed your mind, I've smoked 2 year+ old weed. Granted it wasn't sitting outside haha.

The fuck did you hide it in a bush for though??? Could've at least buried that shit!

11. Well guys, my mom is a house nazi and my weed is potent, she would sniff it out like a basset hound. The shrub seemed safe. I wrote it off when I couldn't find it the first time and bought a fresh bag and a jar..but now times are tough, Im going in tonight. I hope none of my neighbors spot me diving into my moms bush.

12. lmfaooo

13. :smoking::smoking: Classic

14. Ahahaha yeah, your mom really needs to trim her bush :laughing:

15. Hahahahahahahahahaha you dive into your mommas bush you nasty son

16. well, the bush was frozen solid. The chronic is lost, at least until spring. what a shitty conclusion.

17. There are troll droppings everywhere in this thread, but on a serious note, you should stop shoving things into your moms thick bush.