Weed vs Alcohol scenarios

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by avocadoenthusiast, Oct 8, 2013.

1. This will be good times, I hope. Let's play a game. First, a weed scenario and then, a similar one with alcohol. Here's two scenarios to give you an idea.......

W- Dan sees Mike. "Hey Mike! What's going on? This is my girlfriend Marissa. I haven't seen you in awhile, how are things?"
    A- Dan sees Mike. "Hey Mike! (Dan punches Mike in the face) That's for looking at my girl's titties you punk!" (Mike is bleeding.)

W- Scott gets a phone call from Sara on his Galaxy S2 because he hasn't upgraded to the S3 quite yet. "What are you up to tonight Scotty?" "Probably going to chill and watch some Always Sunny. You?"

A- Scott gets a phone call from Sara on his Galaxy S2 because he spends all his loot at the bar and can't upgrade to an S3 quite yet. "What are you up to tonight Scotty?" "Whores! All I want are some shitty nachos, and some whores!"

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Lol I dig this topic, idk why people havent replied to it yet!

A: *Man kicks a hole in a door in an alcoholic rage*
    W: *Man stares, mouth a gape,at a McDonald's menu for 15 minutes*

3. A: picking up the chicks in the club, popping bottles having fun
    W: chilling alone at home, wish I had some friends, would love some company god I'm so lonely. Why can't I pick up chicks like A does.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

4. I get in the car and kill a group of people.

I get in the car and go to Taco Bell

5. A: wake up feeling like shit and not remembering what happened and probly doing something stupidW: Have a chill night and sleep well with possibly a wake and bake in the morning

6. Whiskey dick

That great sex you can't remember and neither can she

7. [quote name="BigBlazer" post="19117426" timestamp="1386406006"]Whiskey dickThat great sex you can't remember and neither can she[/quote] Interestingly enough, I got trashed off of tequila and had amazing sex. *shrug* Anyway,W: (goes to Waffle House) I'll have an All Star, scrambled, sausage, with hashbrowns with onions.A: (same scenario) GIVE ME FOOD GOD DAMN IT!!!! (Im not actually an angry drunk, but I've seen this happen while stoned at my local WH. Crazy stuff)

8. W: blazes up at party and enjoys the music and gets a little flirty with the ladies. Has great timeA: drinks heavy at a party, fights an indian, loses fight, passes out in the front yard.This happened to a friend.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app