Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed+vic?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by psychocowtipper, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Anyone here mix hydrocodone (Vicodin) with weed? Earlier tonight I took 20mg hydrocodone, waited an hour, smoked a bowl and took 10mg more hydrocodone. It gets me incredibly stoned for like 4-5 hours and its a fun, good feeling stone. You may have to smoke a few bowls throughout.

2. I took 2 1/2 10mg and smoked a ton of weed..I was gone..I have a picture somewhere I look FUBAR

3. The effect of pain killers and weed mixed are very well know by lots of medical patients and scientists/doctors.

And yes I had hand surgery recently...Its a nice combo but vicodin/percocet.... whatever fake drug always makes me feel like shit. So the weed was the star of that show and did the most work for me.

4. I had a surgery in jan, and thats all I did for a month was take pain killers and smoke weed. Had nasty withdrawl from the opiates though.

5. yeah i took 4 vikes and smoked two joints....
    it was pretty faded but got sick for a little too much tylenol hurting my liver so i yacked

6. Ya that used to be one of my favorite things to do on a saturday night. Take like 5 to 7 pills, drink like 6 or more beers and hit my bong all night. I can't tell you how many times i have spilled bong water all over myself from just dazing out.

7. Oh yeah and if you like the Vicodin you will love the Norco. Same as vic just less acetaminophen. Just dont take to many or you will be yaking all over the place.

8. ya dude i love this it makes you feel sooo good and relaxed huh?

when i had my surgery i got oxycodone and when u blazed and took on of those little fuckers they hit you like a tonka truck and you can just chill all day

9. ya yo its all good. A kid i just chilled wit just popped mad viks and smoked like 2-3 bowls.