Weed unlocks the subconscious mind

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by HotNreddy, Dec 6, 2018.

1. I believe weed creates a bridge from your "normal" conscience to your sub-conscience. One reason is that your imagination is greatly heightened, and your sub-conscience is known for having a crazy imagination. Plus, one thing I've noticed when i smoke, is that I get these quick images of memories of dreams that last a few seconds and I get a feeling of de ja vu. So, that means when you are high, your mind is communicating more with your sub-conscience. tbh if weed can allow you to explore or experience parts of the sub-conscience, there can probably be a drug created to do exactly that but with even more effect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. #3 Deleted member 1034867, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2018
    It's all part of a cosmic unconsciousness...
    [​IMG]

Seriously, I agree that I make all sorts of weird associations when I'm stoned, and it can feel very dream like. I don't know if it provides access to the subconscious, but it definitely boosts the imagination.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. assuming that you mean conscious and not conscience.

Most definitely. Weed is a way of getting into a deep mediated/hypnotic state but much faster.

I have done weed, meditation and self hypnosis. The latter 2 are far more effective with weed.

The genius ideas that just flow when I am in that state, and also my perception of the people around me, intuition, improves dramatically. Our sub conscious is far more intelligent than we are or any computer and that's a fact. Thoughts are for stupid people trapped in their ego. It hurts when I go periods without meditating and connecting with the universe on a deeper level, I haven't been lately and its why I woke up at 12am and its now 4am and I may as well start my working day. Aggghhh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. But the best is called the "spirit molecule"

Delta-Mike-Tango

You the Humboldt guy right? We used to compete with you all back in the 70's

Big Sur Holy weed grown on state property by Salinas Homeboys

At that time, some of the best weed on earth was coming out of Humboldt.

We wanted to change that...

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I don't know bud. We have special strains here not available to the rest of the world. Also generations of old school growers. However Humboldt county doesnt seem to have much experience in their concentrate field. Recently found a licensed grower that hooks me up with absolutely amazing clear distillate oil cartridges and dabs. LA area seems to do amazingly on concentrates.

Don't get me wrong though. I am sure they're many growers all over the world that could blow Humboldt weed out of the water. Like British Columbia grows some amazing weed. Just a lot of legal states that just became legal think they are the best in the world. They forget though that areas like BC and HC have been growing for decades and police even turn a blind eye due to the money saving the community. Like here for example it absolutely saved the county. When logging ( I work at the only mill in America permitted to cut Redwood) and the fishing industry we're shut down on an extremely large scale. Marijuana money was the only thing saving the area.

Anyways sorry I am ranting. Haven't been on here in forever but glad I am back. All in all fuck it. You can get amazing weed anywhere. All depends on the grower.

6. My advise is to lower your intake
    Youre gettin a little coocoo my friend

7. Nowadays maybe. Back then there weren't too many sources for seedless, killa-dilla.

A lot of weed coming from South and central America, Thailand, Hawaii.

Central and northern California had the best domestic weed. The rest of the country was smoking mostly Mexican brick weed!

8. I dunno, I'm from Colorado and the stuff here turns me into Plato, why do you say Cali is the best?

• Like Like x 1
  9. #11 Lemonfox69, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    Where do you think the term getting "high" came from? You slightly shift to a higher state of consciousness/awareness. How you integrate the experience on the other hand is what can make the high stick, because it only makes you more you like Meditation.

Cannabis is a teacher plant but it will never teach you directly, it will only open doors, show you pathways to being more of yourself but you must enter them yourself. The tools we use will remind us but never really do anything for us unless we change ourselves.