Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed - Uncomfortable, Scary Highs.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgtpepper23, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Hey guys, this is a serious question, this does affect my mental health in many ways so am looking for a helpful answer.

the first three times i got high (4 months ago) was intense, happy, awesome, full of ... WEED!

this one time, i smoked a joint with weed ONLY and ended up in hospital cause i thought it was laced with some drug that could kill me, bllabla cause i started seeing everything in a 2d form, it was really really vivid so it scared the crap out of me cause the other highs werent this intense.

Ever since then, ive had good highs and alot of scary highs where the high is uncomfortable and i find it hard to breathe and get really paranoid/scared.

The bad highs, i try to tell myself its just a high but it doesnt help at all, is there any thing i could do to stop these highs from happening?

how many hits should i be taken from an average sized joint to just get high or stoned, nothing really intense...?

also, time doesnt go slow for me, some times it goes really fast etc

2. I would say 3 good hits would get you high enough. You need to develop a tolerance. I would suggest getting a glass spoon though, you use less weed. And those joints are gonna taste like crap if you keep putting them out. But yea, 3 puffs at a time. Then in an hour, take 3 more, then just do that for a while and soon enough youll need a whole joint for a session, and then you can smoke the whole thing. :smoke:

3. sorry for being abit obvious but how long do you think i should inhale from the joint and how long inbetween each hit?

4. dude u started seeing everything in 2D?! lemme get a hit of that shit fuck lol

but forreal dude, u were probably just havin a panic attack. u should listen to some musik while ur blowin itll probably help ya.

Pursuit of Happiness Remix - DJ Verge.

try it, it got my cousin back in the session hah

5. you should inhale for about 3 seconds. But if you cough, or your throat gets harsh, just try to get it all the way in and out, and youll get the majority of the hit. And I would wait just a few seconds prolly. Like the high might hit you in 2 seconds, or it could be in 5 min, I have had a few creeper highs like that. So yea, just take a nice breath of oxygen inbetween hits, you need it.

6. Dude, I dont think you should be smoking, weed isnt for everyone. Between all the posts you have been making, I dont know why you would continue to smoke.

Like, I am not trying to be a dick or anything. But, when you say you literally trip off weed in one thread, then you make another saying this shit...

I'm no Dr, yet, but it really sounds like you have a problem, and its not your fault or anything, but you should talk to a professional about them. Just bud should not affect you like that, and if it is, you prob shouldnt smoke it.

7. If I'm ever smoking more than my normal amount I do it sometime around night, so if I start getting anxious or nervous I can just drift off to sleep.