Weed & Tussionex

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by x G R E E N, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Waddup Everybody.

I am a freshman in college and I have been smoking on and off for about 5 years now. Latley i have been really wanting to try codeine cough syrup. ( For making lean and dipping blunts in them). The other day i went to my doctor and i ended up getting expensive cough syrup called Tussionex Suspension, it is a thick gold liquid that tastes pretty good. From the research i have done it seems like this stuff is just a weaker version of codeine cough syrup. So i am hoping i can dip a blunt and make lean out of this liquid gold. :)

So i am wondering if anybody has done this or knows about this stuff.
    What is the high like?
    How long does it last?
    How messed up does it get you?
    And anything else you know about it.

Thankss. :smoking:

2. ive never tried it with weed, but tussionex is definitely an excellent drug to take by itself. i actually think it may be stronger than typical codeine cough medicines, but its ER properties make it a longer, yet maybe not as strong high. usually it lasts around 8 hours, each teaspoon contains 10 mg of hydrocodone, and an antihistamine that helps to prevent that opioid itch. depending on how much you take, it can get you pretty messed up, in a good way. be careful though, if you take too much it does slow your breathing down ALOT, and can be dangerous. used carefully by a person with a low-to-medium tolerance, a couple teaspoonfuls can have you flyin high in about an hour and a half.