Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed turned to garbage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank., Apr 18, 2015.

1. Hey there my Hindu kush just turned to no smell at all and ive only had it one day it is still moist though

can i save it by curing it in a mason jar and opening every hour

2. Yea, if it's freshly harvested just use the jar and the smell will return after a week or two.

3. My buds STANK!

dont know if its harvested fresh or not.  i just "got" it.  so is it a waste putting it in mason jars?

5. Nah, it's not a waste.

6. Does it feel very dry? U may have left it to air exposure, leaving the outside layer smelling like nothing. If it is moist, chances are the insides of the nugs are smelly and fine to smoke

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

7. Smoke it and if you get high it's not a waste! :D and I would put it in the Mason jars anyway to keep it fresh for sure.

8. open once a day to retain the dank. Exposed to way too much air. what happens to a slice of bread when left out it loses its smell and gets dry

9. i put it in jars, burped it once a day for a week now.  It turned out GREAT.

my whole house smells of piff now.  :) and thats a GOOD thing

10. its not about the smell, its the high, grow up.

11. Man chill he isnt being a cunt about his weed maybe he just likes to smell his kush when hes got it

:smoking: