Weed trip?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by BenzoBoomin, Aug 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. This is a story about the strongest weed High I have ever had in my life. So I'm jewish, and I just finished a 25 hour religious fast (you can't drink either). So I was thinking I would smoke a little before I break my fast. I had the last .25 from a q i bought (really fire stuff) in a roach. So I finished of the roach and went to the best pizza place in NYC (just my opinion) to get a couple slices. The line was out the door as usual, so I waited maybe a half hour on the line. I was just a little buzzed from the roach and didnt think I would get any higher, and all of the sudden i started hearing ringing in my ears and got the spins. All of the sudden I was higher than I ever was in my life. I had slight visuals behind my vision (which is usually normal for me if I smoke a large amount). All of the sudden these visuals were becoming more and more intense, until I couldn't see anything but pink and yellow geometrics. I was sober in my head only, I had total rational thinking, so I felt my way out of the store and slapped my self in the face. Hard. That cleared up my visuals a little and i stumbled to the train platform around the corner and sat down for a couple of minutes and felt better. I would love to experience this again, but at home and not at a fucking pizza place. Hope you enjoy my first thread!

2. Sounds like a green out. Lack of food and possibly a bit dehydrated. You're lucky you didn't pass out for a few seconds.
    :smoke:

3. Haha yeah bro I was fasting for 25 hours

Sent from my LG-H901 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sometimes i get really high from joints or roaches. If u hit it hard enough u can get majorly baked