Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed & Tobacco!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BearKush, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Don't worry its not the usual question of should I or shouldn't I but... Does anyone else smoke less cig's while high? I can make a 10 pack last a good week when I'm High, but when I'm dry I seem to smoke like a train.

2. I know what you mean. I barely smoke cigarettes if I'm having a decent smoke. I use tobacco sometimes in my joints, but never a lot, and even if I don't, it's unlikely I'll even smoke at all.

3. I agree being high can help take my mind off cigs and think about other things also ocassionally can scare me enough about cigs to make me not want to smoke the whole time Im high, but thats just my paranoia which is a problem when it come to other things

4. I think it's because your already smoking. Like, psychologically you're smoking, so the feeling of want for a cigarette is obsolete. When I went to Amsterdam I smoked three cigarettes over 4 days, when I normally smoke 8-10. This guy I know, he works as a sound engineer and just toked on a joint or his mfb and that weaned him off cigarettes. He said it was difficult when he was dry, but not too bad.

5. Im am addicted to cigs, im on day 3 of quittin, an i can honestly say its one of the easiest things ever, i mean i use cigs in joints but il smoke a joint a day, im slowly cuttin down on bud to save cash as well, its hard quittin bud, im not really getting any withdrawals from cigs

6. There's a number of factors though, it's your body's dependency on nicotine, as well as your actual will to quit. I've quit before but I've started smoking again because it wasn't a quit that I wanted, it was a medical thing and I couldn't smoke for a couple of weeks. When I was better, went out and bought cigarettes. It's a weird one.

7. I dissagree, why would you want to waste your clean, fresh, pure herb with throwing in this cancerous product? It just doesn't make much sense to me. Carry on with the naturals

8. #8 AgoraReferral, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    lol.

There's always one who doesn't read the question...

9. You're probably smoking cigs to relieve some anxiety/stress, and weed does an even better job of it, so you haven't felt the need to get that nicotine into your system.

10. If you're referring to me..glad I could be that one for you today
    Have a loving day everyone!