Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Toast

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DrAzZtiK, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Yo me and a friend cooked weed in butter for 10 minutes while stirring and put it on raisin cinnamon toast and ate it at about 4:20 pm and now its 5:02. Were not really feeling it yet. How long do u think itll take to kick in. We ate alot b4.

2. depends how much you ate of it. Should take about an hour and you'll be flying for about 4 hours if you ate like 2 pieces :smoking:

3. Give it till 5:45 ull fill it by den!

4. we ate about a 30 of weed in a quarter stick of butter on 3 toasts split between 2 people

5. #5 molimo140, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    That should do it, but in the future you'll want to grind up the bud as fine as you can and let it soak for at least an hour.

Edit:: Also, about 75 minutes to kick in, it will rapidly peak over the course of the next 20 minutes after that. Then enjoy the ride for the next 4 hours or so ;)

6. id really like to try some weed butter sometime. just i always end up smokin mine all up instead lol. hope ur way high by now