Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed to over come the sleepy feeling.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by huhwut, Apr 27, 2013.

1. I dont kbow about you guys but im in bed between 2-5 am. Any of you dudes smoke when you're forced to get up ass early in the a.m to over come the "didn't sleep enough" feeling? Better than coffee imo.

2. Yes I take around 8 bong hits each morning, really wakes me up

3. Your name answers this thread sufficiently op. All weed makes me tired to a degree.

4. Same here but usually later into smoking. When i smoke when im drag ass tired (not so much a wake n bake when i get up feelin fine) it helps me forget im tired and helps me remember when im stoned. Which will be in 5.5 hrs when i gwt up. Shiiiit

5. Lol the way I look at it is I feel tired still but the high is too comfortable to care. But usually weed wakes me up cause it does get my adrenaline going

6. If I had to wake up that early I probably wouldn't smoke, I like to have a few cups of coffee and shake off that groggy feeling or I'll just end up tired for the whole entire day.

7. I agree.