Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed to butter ratio when using heads?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sinkjesussink, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I made brownies this summer, I used one ounce of mids, brownies were moderately potent. I mixed 4 sticks of butter with the ounce of weed. I'm going to make brownies again tomorrow, but I'm going to use heads. Would the brownies still be potent if I use 1/4 ounce of really dank weed mixed with 4 sticks of butter?

2. Id use two sticks of butter. I like to make cookies instead of brownies, but if you cut the brownies to 2"x2" they should be strong enough to get you lit, yet still conserve your product.

3. Yea man people who's recipes say 1lb of butter for 1 ounce dont smoke often.

Half A 1lb per 1 ounce is better. Also u could just cook an entire ounce in a half cup of butter. Make some strong brownies :)

4. Obviously the smaller the butter to bud ratio, the more potent the oil will be.

I always use enough to submerge the cannabis and never too much more - this keeps the cannabinoids concentrated without losing any to lack of lubrication and evaporation.